Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Very First Blog

Haha, Better late than never! Finally, I have started to blog. Over past few months, I have been having a deluge of communication from people all over the world through Orkut, where people wanted to discuss so many things. Let me see if this mode (blog) would make it better for me and us to manage this communication flow. I really want to reply and write back to everyone who had posted her / his query or thoughts to me. As I also see from many other blogs, it is a good forum to share news and views, as well as personal thoughts, unmanifested array of thoughts, bubbles of ideas, and if nothing else, at least a mode of letting out everything that is in mind.....a good newer version of diaries people used to have years ago :) Cheers God Bless All, Naresh

No comments:

Post a Comment