Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What do I wish to do here.....

I do not wish to make this another posting board for news on business in India, rather for any kind of news....Internet is full of such signboards and websites.  Managing news items, keeping them afresh every hour  - it is surely not my cup of tea. So, you tell me, give me ideas on how to make it a good and active forum of interaction & exchange of ideas.   Since I have been in consulting for a long time now, about 15 years, I can share some snippets of learning.  There have been many great people I have met in life - I would like to write about them too.   And I also wish to share my thoughts, my aspirations.  

2 comments:

  1. Let us form a group of Management Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naresh,

    Good to see your blog, followed your blog link from the your orkut profile update of latest your eco times article. good to know and read about you and synovate.
    definitely looking forward to extract the juice of your 15 yrs consulting career.

    about me: just google my name- Ashish Tulsian

    ReplyDelete